This virus pandemic may have shortened your sixth grade year, but it cannot, and will not, steal your future. While you will always remember this painful time, we hope you will be the group that doesn't take anything for granted. My hope is that you will value your relationships, make the most of your opportunities and create a great future. Look forward, stay positive, stay optimistic. Work hard and believe the best is yet to come. Here are a few things for you to ponder as you reflect on years past and dream of what is to come…
• You are here for a reason and the most important thing you can do in life is to find, live and share your purpose.
• Follow your passion. You may not know what your passion is right now. That's ok. The important thing is to discover it and share it.
• Don't quit because work is hard or you're experiencing challenges. Persevere and never give up.
• Learn from every job and experience. Every experience, good or bad, prepares you for life.
• Don't rush the future. You may want things to happen NOW but more than likely if you got what you wanted NOW you wouldn't be ready for it. Trust the process of learning, living, and improving.
Best of luck in everything you choose to do.